Custom Search

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Youth Minister's Breakfast

Yesterday I went to the monthly breakfast meeting of youth ministers in "Valley". We meet the third Tuesday of every month at Perkins in Shamokin Dam. I enjoy the kinship the group provides. It is always refreshing to hear that I am not the only one who hears some off the wall remarks from the congregation concerning the youth, etc. At the same time it is good to be encouraged by new ideas and thoughts from each one.

I have been feeling old lately as I am forty something and never been married, while a number of these guys are in their twenties and talking about changing diapers and fixing broken toys. However, I do look forward to these monthly get-togethers. We have been getting together for lunch or breakfast for not quite 20 years now, so I am not about to stop now.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense