Custom Search

Friday, July 6, 2007

Tuesday at Workcamp.

Tuesday, Aaron and his crew went back to their house with two less people as my group went to a new location - Mammy's place. Our job is to clear brush around the house so others can get in and dig the dirt away from the foundation. Her house is below the road and the dirt over the years has settled next to her house and is now moving the foundation. It seems like a big task as these trees and weeds haven't been cut for many years. She tells us she wants us to paint the roof as well? I just hope we can clear the brush.

Tonight we got ice cream from C.E. I plan to download the video I took to the computer tomorrow. I don't know when, or if, I will get anything up.

Spiritually, the sessions have been good. We have been talking about "Just One. . . Question Makes a Difference". The speaker is talking about the questions that Jesus asked and how they can impact our lives today.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense