Custom Search

Saturday, February 16, 2008

California (Cinci, too) Here I Come!


Why is it that whenever you are going away, there are so many things that have to get done, NOW! I am leaving on Tuesday for a small group conference at Saddleback and then flying to Cincinnati, OH for Group's National Youth Worker's Conference. I am looking forward to both of these; however, I think I will enjoy the latter a little more for a number of reasons.


1. A bunch of youth worker friends from Central PA will be there to hang out with.


2. Tony Dungy, the coach of my favorite professional football team, is going to be speaking.


3. I will get insights and ideas from others in Youth Ministry.


4. I will get to relax with like-minded people.

I will also be blogging about the event as much as possible. I am told I will be able to give away some sort of merchandise at some point on my blog. So, check back often to see what they come up with.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope you enjoy my state!:-) Let me be the first to tell you, "welcome!"

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel
Let's meet up in Cinci, absolutely. What's funny (at least to me) is that I know where you are, I've been to Cruiser's, and I may have even met you. More on that when I meet you. Aren't you interested now?

Health in Amazon

Adsense