Custom Search

Monday, June 2, 2008

Cell Phones and 1-800-HOLIDAY

Where would we be if it weren't for cell phones? Last night I would have been driving for hours and hours. Thankfully for my cell phone and 1-800-HOLIDAY I was able to get some sleep in Leesburg, VA. I started my vacation last night. I am heading to Duck, NC to spend four days with my family and like normal, I just started out and didn't know where I was going. Well, that's not totally true. I did look once last week to see the route, but, me, the procrastinator didn't print out the directions. Thanks to the cell I didn't have to. When I got close to where I wanted to stop, I called for a reservation, and within 15 minutes we were at a hotel checking in! This morning I got the directions from here to Duck and sent them to my email and, you guessed it, my cell phone. I love technology . . . now I need a GPS.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense