Custom Search

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Longhorne Steakhouse Review

I wrote a longer, more thoughtful review earlier tonight but somehow deleted it.  Basically, we (Jana and I) had a nice meal at the new Longhorn Steakhouse at 44 Nina Dr (Monroe Marketplace) today.  I have been waiting for this since I found out they were adding it to the "strip".  The service was good but a bit "canned" at times.  The boneless wings were good and my Sirloin Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Salad was very good - the dressing made the salad.  I would certainly order this again.  The decor was nice, but it should have been for a new building, except I thought it was a little like the waitress - a bit "canned".  The biggest disappointment was the fact that I didn't see a lot of "steak" options on the menu which I thought was odd for a "Steak" house? 

I would go again and think you should give it a shot as well.  Then, tell me what you think. 

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense