Custom Search

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Weigh In Wednesday # 7

 


Well, as I stepped on the scales this morning I was ready to be really disappointed.  I knew by my brief weigh ins throughout the week that I wasn't losing weight.  Each day it as about the same or a little higher than the last Weigh-In Wednesday.  But, to my surprise, the scale said I had lost almost one more pound this week.  I have moved one more number lower.  288.6 lbs!  Making my 7 week total all but 27 total pounds.  

I mentioned in a previous blog that I would be happy to loose a few pounds a week.  I doesn't seem good to loose weight too fast.  At the same time, I would love to be in the 270s to start 2021.  I am not sure if that will happen without doing something more (I hesitate saying something drastic, but that's what I was thinking.)  

The other thing I noticed this week is that while I HAD been having near normal fasting morning glucose levels, this week they have been up around the 130 - 140 again.  Those numbers are still much better than when I had started, but I am really looking forward to lower morning levels.  

Being dairy free has really been a bummer when looking for recipes to eat low carb.  There are so many ways to make what looks like really good alturnatives, but most use some kind of heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, butter or cheese.  Maybe some day I will be able to try them.  I am still working on my blog to tell you what I have been eating.  

Last, today my hip felt as good as it has for a long time.  The more I use it though, it gets sore.  One day at a time.   

Thanks for following.  

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense