Custom Search

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Weigh In Wednesday #9

 


Hey!  I am excited to announce that when I got on the scales today, I had lost more weight!  According to the scales, my weight this week is 286.6 for a total of around 29 pounds!  That's a little more than 2 pounds since last week!  Eating less has seemed to help this week.  Basically, I am eating, but much less, for breakfast and I am NOT eating before I go to bed. The latter is difficult but doable.  

Nine weeks dry (no diet soda, esp. Diet Mt. Dew) tomorrow!  Water (kind of yuck) is growing on me, especially if it is cold.  But, I still wish it had more of a taste. Non of the flavorings taste really good to me.  

I am excited for how things are going and eating healthier, while hard, has made a difference in my life.  Thanks Dr. Shannon Smith and Turnpaugh Health and Wellness!  I also appreciate everyone who is praying for me in this endeavor.  

Thanks for following.  

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense