Custom Search

Monday, November 23, 2020

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Here is a quick update for you.  I don't like long posts anyway. . . The Good - my fasting sugar levels have begun to come down into the normal range.  It's not every day, but most days now I am under 120.  Saturday it was 90 and Sunday was 87! (Today it was 121).   I am not going to celebrate too much yet.  I would like to give it a few more weeks of "normal" first.  

The Bad - my weight loss has slowed considerably.  I am hoping to have lost a pound this week when I weigh in on Wednesday.  This is typical.  I need to eat more veggies and maybe less altogether.  I continue to eat like before, but maybe just too much of what I am eating.  I have started a post about what I eat but it isn't near completion yet.  I will get it out soon enough. 

The Ugly - Water.  Well, not really.  But, this week I did crave something other to drink than water.  I think the real ugly would be preparing to eat Thanksgiving and Christmas meals, etc.   As I type I can taste the filling/stuffing/dressing and mashed potatoes.  Sigh . . .  I need to remember to look at the big picture.  I can do this! 

Thanks for following. 





No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense