Custom Search

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Weigh-In Wednesday #3

 


It’s Weight-In Wednesday! I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the number when I stepped on the scale this morning. While I didn’t know it was going to be a good week I didn’t know how good. As you can see from the picture below I am now down below 300! I have now lost 18 1/2 pounds in three weeks. I Didn’t think that I would’ve lost 5 1/2 pounds this week but it is what it is. :-) I am not as hungry lately and I really don't eat as much.  Not eating dairy is frustrating, but I guess it is necessary for the best interest of my health.  

For the first time on Monday I had somebody asked me if I was losing weight. That’s also a good sign as usually the first 10 or 15 pounds are a lot of water, etc.

Speaking of water(yuck), today is the 21st day I I have been without any diet soda of any kind!  I do feel like it’s becoming a way of life and even though I desire to drink some thing other than water, it’s beginning to grow on me. Still don’t like it but, I got to do what I Gotta do.

My sugar numbers continue to stay low however, this morning my glucose number was a little higher than I wanted it to be. I’m sure that will come in time.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I’m sure I’ll have more information to share then.

Thanks for following. I’ll post to get on Friday.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense