Custom Search

Monday, November 2, 2020

No Dairy and Stay Off the Scales

 


The weekend went well. At least as far as my eating is concerned. My back actually held up the entire weekend with the exception of one short issue Sunday morning. I have a chiropractor appointment again today and I’m hoping that it continues to feel better. It’s not good, mind you. And, I can’t even say that it’s OK. But, it’s better than it was when we started over a week ago. And, I can’t even say that it’s OK. But, it’s better than it was when we started over a week ago.

My blood sugar has been consistently lower the last three days for which I am grateful. It is still not till the normal level, but, it is to a place right now that it’s at least not going to get me in trouble.It is still not till the normal level, but, it is to a place right now that it’s at least not going to get me in trouble.

One of the hardest things not to do for me other than not eating carbs and not drinking diet soda is not getting on the scales in the morning. I haven’t been good in that department but I’m also encouraged at times when I do. I’m looking forward to wWeigh in Wednesday again this week.I am a bit surprised at the numbers so far but we will see you officially in two days when I weigh in.

Last week I told you about the fact that my functional doctor told me that I shouldn’t eat dairy products at this point. That’s been one of the hardest things over the last three days. Salads just aren’t the same without some kind of cheese on top.

I again want to thank those people who have followed along in this blog. Especially those who walk up to me and/or comment on here or on Facebook with an encouraging word. It does mean a lot. It’s fun to go to church and bump fish with people who are following and who are of encourage me for a long time not to drink diet soda etc  I also enjoy talking to those people who have been encouraged to start a new lifestyle after reading this blog. It is really really encouraging to me.


No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense