Custom Search

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Weigh-In Wednesday #4


This will be a quick post as I am going with my wife and daughter today to see the show Esther at Sight and Sound theater. I will post a picture later as I am traveling as I write this but my weight is down almost 4 pounds since last Weigh-In Wednesday - 292.8. Again I was kind of surprised at the amount but happy at the same time, obviously. So far I have lost almost 23 pounds.

My fasting sugar this morning was 136 which is continually getting better and better each day.

For some reason last night was a very difficult night in my eating regime. I was not hungry at all but really had desire to eat certain things.- maybe a chip or pasta or something? I was able to resist, thankfully. I just have to remember why I do these things.

Thanks again for following along.


No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense