Custom Search

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Weigh In Wednesday #6

 I realized today, Thanksgiving Day, that I hadn't posted on Weigh-In Wednesday.  So, as I take time today to be thankful today, I am also taking time to update you on my weight.  

So, as I expected, the weight loss has slowed down.  But, at least I haven't gained weight.  AND . . . I am under 290!!  My weight yesterday morning was 289.4 - not quite one pound less.  In all, I have lost almost 26 pound so far.  I need to just keep doing what I am doing and let the weight loss come as it may.  

My fasting glucose has continues to be lower.  Many days there is room for improvement, but I am well plased with the numbers this past week. 

I needed to meet with my doctor this week about getting medication refills.  We did it vertually.  This is the first time I had met her.  To my surprise she welcomed me seeing a functional doctor!!  So, not only is my chiropractor on board, now my medical doctor is as well - which is kind of unusual.  Very thankful for this good news this week.  

37 days low carb and NO Diet soda, just water (Yuck).  30 days dairy free.  

Thanks for following.  I appreciate the encouragement.  

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense