Custom Search

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Weigh-In Wednesday #5

 Week #5 is finished today and it's hard to believe that I have lost all but 25 pounds since I started.  Today's weight is 290.2!  I was really hoping to be under 290, but I'll take what I get.  From now on, it will be more of a one or two pound loss per week I am afraid.  But, even so, IF I COULD lose two pounds per week until the end of the year, I could be in the 270's starting 2021!

Now I must remind you AND me, that the goal of eating the way I do is NOT to loose weight.  It is to heal my body and to be healthier.  The weight loss is just a residual of what I eat.  

I ran out of test strips which should be here soon.  So, I will update sugar levels in a future post. 

Also, a number of people ask me what I do eat.  I am working on a post on my meals and what I eat.  I think it is kind of boring, but I do know some people want to know.  So, look for that post coming up.  

Thanks for following.  

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense