Custom Search

Friday, October 23, 2020

Boring Foods, Water, Apple Pie and Whoopie Pies


I don't have a lot to say this morning.  Kind of the same old same old.  Eating this way is kind of boring.  Eating different vegtables can be different, but you have to like them to really enjoy your meal.  I ate because it tasted good, not to sustain.  

My sugar was about the same, just a little lower, maybe.  I've been hoping for a little lower result by now, but it is much better than a week ago.  I briefly steped on the scales, but honestly, I didn't wait for it to get a steady reading.  

My back continues to be an issue.  But, this is the first week in a long time I didn't use iBuprofen beginning Thursday.  If it wouldn't be for my back, I think I would say my hip is a little better.  

While I don't drink enough, I don't think, I am still only drinking water. Yuck!  I have been tempted to have other things, but I have refrained.  

And talking about temptation.  One of the ladies in the church brought in a WARM apple pie (my favorite) and a whoopie pie (if you aren't from Central PA, it's a PA Dutch thing.  Or, if you are from western PA, you call it a Gob.)  It is still sitting here.  I am going to freeze it and share it in the coming weeks.  But, it is SOOOOO Tempting but bad for me in so many ways.  

 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;  but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 1 Peter 1:13 - 14

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense