Custom Search

Friday, October 16, 2020

Low Carb NO Sugar

This morning I woke up feeling as good as I have felt for a little while.  This is probably mostly due to the Ibuprofen I started yesterday (4 days on and 3 days off).  

My weight this morning at 3:30 AM was 314.  My sugar elevated as usual at 210.  

I had three deviled eggs, some cheese and bolagna for breakfast.  I did buy a Propel water but after looking at it, that won't be on the list anymore.  It was good, though.  I ate an Angela's Sicilian Salad from the Richfield OIP.  Romain lettuce, tomatos, onions, peppers, ham, salami, provalone cheese and balsamic dressing.  And . . . water - yuck.  Tonight I ate two fried eggs and some sort of bacon for supper.  I also had some (about three table spoons) sunflower seeds, which I think may not be really good as they have more carbs than I thought.  I also had half of an apple with some peanut butter.  

No extra excercise.  Still sleepy while I work.  See how is goes from here.  

I am feeling full and so far the carbs/sugar aren't calling me too bad.  It helps that my wife and daughter are on restrictive diets some as well.  

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense