Custom Search

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Seeing Progress


So, I am beginning to see some differences after five days.  Not to get to personal, but every time I eat low carb, my bowels loosen for a period of time.  It goes away, but it can be a bit frustrating.  Yesterday was the first.  That's all I will say about that.  

The positive is that I am beginning to have a little more energy each day.  Yesterday was the first day I didn't want to go home and sleep in the afternoon, or fall asleep at my desk.  My sleep pattern hasn't change, though.   I have basically been awake since about 3:30 am.  I could rest, but not sleep.  Most times I can fall back to sleep and sometimes I don't.  

The other positive is that my sugar level was down another 20 points this morning.  It usually isn't something I get excited about until it is down for two or more days.  So, we will see tomorrow where it is.  

As far as food goes, I have to admit I had ONE Pringles Chip.  It was just an automatic thing at my mom and dad's.  I thankfully I caught myself.  I also ate an entire apple with peanut butter.  I had checked my sugar before and then waited about an hour.  I wanted to see if the apple spiked my sugar.  I wouldn't say "spiked" but I won't do that again.  I ate some ham salad (spread), lebonon balogna, ham lunch meat and a piece of cheese.  Still drinking water, yuck.  

I think you will be interested in my weight loss but that will have to wait until Wednesday Weigh In.  

Thanks for following.  

A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body, but jealousy is like a cancer in the bones. Proverbs 14:30. 

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense