Custom Search

Monday, September 21, 2009

Citizen's Arrest


Okay, well tonight, I was driving to football practice and I looked into the rear view mirror and saw a police cruiser. I happened to be talking to my wife on the cell phone and didn't have my seat belt on. So. . . I didn't want to give the cop any reason to stop me. First I got off the phone. I then came upon a section of road which is 40 miles per hour (not that anyone goes that slow). So, I slowed down to about 42. The cop stayed right on my tail. Now this section of road goes through a small village and the 40 mph speed limit goes on for ever. Before the limit jumps back up to 55 mph, there is a section of road where there is a dotted (passing) line. When I got to the dotted line, the police car passed me and sped up to a speed much higher than 40 (remember, I was going 42). My question: Should I have made a citizen's arrest or not? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense