Custom Search

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Coaching Teamwork!

Tonight is the last Jr. High football game of the year for us. It is bitter sweet. I have really enjoyed my time coaching the Jr. High kids over the last two years. They want to learn and are willing to "buy into the system". At the same time, I am ready for a break and look forward to the extra hours for myself (and my wife - whose been very supportive).

This year has been really fun as the coaches have really worked together well. Two of us are the "paid" coaches and the other three volunteer their time. We have worked hard to make sure everyone is equally involved in the coaching process and I really value their input. All have taken ownership of their respective areas of coaching which makes my job so much easier. I love the fact that they are bold enough to do what they think is right and humble enough to take someone else's opinion. They are a great bunch of guys and I appreciate them a lot.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense