Custom Search

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Leadership Blog


I have been working with teenagers at the same church for 23 years - I'll start my 24th year on April 1 - and in the those years I have made a lot of youth pastor friends. I love meeting people and especially people who have the same desire to work with kids as I have. One of my newest YP Friends is Mike Hammer from Punxsutawney, PA. Not only is he a youth worker in Punxsutawney but is the "rural" youth ministry guru at the Simply Youth Minnistry Conference. I have appreciated getting to know him and look forward to more opportunities to spend time with him. He has started a new blog on "Life and Leadership" which I am going to follow. If you are a leader or want to be, I would encourage you to check out his site as well.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense