Custom Search

Monday, May 24, 2010

Beginning to Like Google Applications

I didn't ever think I would ever be saying this, but I am really beginning to like some Google Apps. I already use gmail and have begun to use some google docs. I also like the Google voice application for getting phone calls. However, I am beginning to really like the Google Calendar.

Now I have had a Google Calendar for a while, I just haven't used it much. But, last night, my wife wanted to go over the "summer" calendar. She is an MC for Group Workcamps and has several speaking engagements this summer and she wanted to synchronize our events for the next three months. So, we "shared" a calendar from Google and I really liked the ability to see her stuff and my stuff at the same time. We have been using this same application at the church some, but this has given me a renewed vision to use it personally.

Do you use any Google Apps?  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense