Custom Search

Monday, June 14, 2010

Do You Say "UM"?

I had a great time filling in for my wife, Jana, on her radio show, Get Real with Dave & Jana the past two Sunday evenings.  I had a lot of fun, but, I wouldn't say I have a career in radio anywhere in my future.  As a matter of fact, after the first week, the producer, after some prompting to give some advice, mentioned that I say "um" a lot.  This wasn't a surprise to me.  I do have that problem.  However, I wanted to do the best job I could, so Dave, Jana's co-host, came up with a little incentive for me to be more careful.  And they need your help as well.  You will need to listen to the show to find out what the incentive is and how you can help!  Here is a link to the mp3 of the show.  Or, better yet, go to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast!  Also, you should check out their fan page on Facebook.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense