Custom Search

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Giving Big Ben Another Chance

I am not an Steelers fan.  I don't hate them.  I just don't root for them.  Having said that . . . I was certainly NOT a Ben Roethlisberger fan.  This comes mostly from his immoral "escapades" recently.  As a matter of fact, I probably could have been heard calling him "Worthlessberger" or "RoethLESSberger" in the past.  However, I am willing to give him another chance.  Big Ben comes back to the NFL after being suspended for the first four games of the year.  Who knows how he will do - and I really don't care.  But, it is my hope that this suspension  was a wake up call to the Steeler's QB.  It must be hard to live with the pressure he has put on him to succeed and the temptation of having the money to do whatever he wants has to way him down.  Although I wish for money like he has, I don't know how I would handle it either?  It sounds like he has started to turn the corner.  Check out this interview.  I hope what he says is true.  But in his own words, "Actions speak louder than words."  I'll give him another chance and watch his actions.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense