Custom Search

Friday, September 21, 2012

Kristina Cornell In Concert at RMC

I admit it.  I had never heard this Country Top 40 hit song before.  Today was the first time I listened to the entire song.  What a sweet song about a little girl and her love for her daddy.  Little Red Balloon was nominated as one of the top videos of the year by GAC (Great American Country channel).  I am posting this to let you know that the singer of this song, Kristina Cornell, will be at RMC on Sunday night, December 2 at 6:30 PM and I would like to invite you to come.  The concert is FREE!  There will be an opportunity to give, if you want, to help cover the costs, but there is no obligation at all.  Please consider attending to listen to Kristina sing and hearing about her faith journey.

.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense