Custom Search

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Do You Use Dropbox? You Should!

If you haven't already heard about Dropbox, I would like to introduce you.   Dropbox has saved me time this week as I was able to access files I had saved in Dropbox from someone else's computer when my computer wasn't available!  If you need some extra storage space, or would like to access your files from anywhere, you might try Dropbox.  You can also share your files with other people.  Jana and I did this a couple of weeks ago when emailing a large file wouldn't work!  I use it with my iPhone, iPad and on my PC!

Mashable.com has also produced a list of "10 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Dropbox"

If you are interested in more  information about Dropbox, click HERE.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense