Custom Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

No More Standing



Oh my, it has been almost a weOek since I posted here.  And, I don't have a lot of time to post today either.  But, I need to chronicle this, if for no other person but me.  

So, last Thursday was the first time I truely sat down for any length of time.  I had been at least a week.  Every time I sat down, my back would tense up.  It would keep me from moving for long periods of time. 

The only relief I got was standing and laying down.  The church even bought a stand for me so I didn't have to sit to work on the computer!  But, my back had been feeling better and I decided to keep my Doctor's appointment.  It's an hour drive to the office.  Thankfully my Chiropractor wanted to learn more about my treatment with Turnpaugh Health and Wellness and offered to drive me there and back!  

The trip went well.  No issues getting out of the vehicle and then I sat for an hour with in the doctor's office and then another 45 minutes with a nutritionist.  Long story short, I have been able to sit down since.  

Something was different on Friday morning.  I even commented to Jana and the ladies in the Chiropractors office that when I woke up, something had changed.  I couldn't pinpoint it, but it was a different feeling.  And beginning Saturday, I have been able to get around better.  Not good, yet.  But, better.  It is amazing how that also makes my emotional side feel better as well!  

The Doctor told me to continue to stay away from carbs, gluten and dairy.  I can have eggs.  So, it is like a Whole 30 diet I am told. All I know is that the dairy part has been missed the most.  

With the execption of this morning, my morning sugar has been 140 or below since Friday.  This isn't where I want it, but it is much better than the 190 - 220's I was getting a month ago.  

I am still only drinking water (yuck) but is growing on me.  All of this seems to be working.  My hip still hurts at times, but I almost didn't bring the cane with me today.  

Okay, I have to go.  Tomorrow is Weigh-In Wednesday.  I think we will all be smiling when you see the results (unless my scales are like the pollsters in the presidential campaigns and off by a lot.)  We will be leaving early for the day (Jana has off and we are taking Ella for the day).  I will try to update on my phone.  So, be on the lookout.  

Thanks for following.  

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense