Custom Search

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Operation Christmas Child - Blog Your Blessings Sunday


We leave on Tuesday to work at the Operation Christmas Child warehouse in Charlotte, NC. When everyone arrives, we will have over 70 people sorting, un-packing, packing, inspecting, etc. shoe boxes for the O.C.C. distribution throughout the world. Each box has been filled with toys and necessities and donated to be given to kids who would normally not get any Christmas gift.
It is a blessing to be able to work together with these groups of teens and adults. It is a blessing to know that kids around the world will receive these gifts. And, I am humbled to think that God has allowed me to have what I have. I know I am responsible for using the gifts, talents, AND resources to honor Him. I pray that I will constantly do just that.

1 comment:

SandyCarlson said...

How marvelous! God bless, and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Health in Amazon

Adsense