Custom Search

Monday, April 7, 2008

Things You See a Men's Retreat

I spent Saturday at the men's retreat. It was a good time. Bruce Heffner was the speaker for the weekend. We talked about standing for the truth.

I thought the following pictures from the retreat were different. This first pic is of the 11th commandment, I think.

This sign kind of speaks for itself.
Believe it or not, these were brought along and used during the weekend.
I guess I should let you know that the bobbins in the pic above are used to tie flies for fly fishing.
Speaking of tying flies, here are a few things I heard during the fly fishing class:
I am on "Christ Crack"
I have a "Green Weenie"
I have made "Crystal Meth" before
This one is a "Wooly Bugger"
"Hold the butt in your right hand"
You definitely had to be there to understand all of that.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense