Custom Search

Friday, May 2, 2008

Doug Fields Has Nothing On Me

Recently, Doug Fields twittered a picture of his home office. I am sure he has nothing on me (and this is my office at the church.) My sister has been offering to help me clean and,
as we say in Central PA "red-up". I took her up on the offer on Wednesday.
The following three pictures were taken before we started.








After about 4 and a half hours of work and a whole lot of complaining from my sister about "how it could get this way!" we finally finished. Here is the result.





I wonder how long it will stay this way?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna say maybe 1 1/2 weeks. If you ever have a wife, warn her of this...it could be a deal breaker!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Joel! or should I say Melanie. Be careful when mom sees it, she may have a heart attack.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Joel! You actually did have furniture in your office. I thought it was all paper piles and serious work stuff in there. Now you can sit and admire your (and your sister's) work! Enjoy!

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Joel....I am blown away, lol. Your office looks like something from "Extreme Make Over"...office edition. Glad to see that its look sharp now though.


Jeff

Health in Amazon

Adsense