Custom Search

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Day the Lights Went Out In Richfield

I don't have a long time to post today. I have to get the soda ready for the soda stand for tonight and get a bunch of other stuff done as well. But I am a little concerned about the fact that in the past two months I have been with people who were riding some sort of amusement rides when they stopped prematurely. Last month it was in Budapest at VidamPark and last night it was at Dutch Days. My little nephew, Isaac, was riding his first ever ride, the train, when all of a sudden the power to all the rides went out! It was quite humorous as I looked at the people at the top of the Ferris Wheel and remembered my friends who were on the roller coaster in Hungary. I have decided to post that video below for those who haven't seen it.



By the way, Isaac didn't seem to mind that the train stopped. He was having a grand time until . . . they came to take him off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I talked to my mom today,she told me that it was thunderstorming. Did they lose power at all? I guess that would be the most likely way for the rides to stop.

Joel Snyder said...

It stormed last night, Thursday, but the outage was Wednesday. They got everything up and running soon and there was no problems the rest of the night.

Health in Amazon

Adsense