Custom Search

Friday, August 1, 2008

Fireproof Movie Preview Tonight


I scored two free tickets for tonight to see a preview of "Fireproof", the newest movie from the producers of "Facing the Giants". I am really excited about seeing the movie, however, it would probably be cheaper for me just to wait until it comes to the local theater. I have to travel about an hour and 45 minutes to get to the theater where it is being shown. The gas alone will be more expensive than two tickets. Anyway, I am going and taking a fellow youth pastor who I haven't seen for a while. I would have taken someone else, however, she is on a missions trip and won't be home until tomorrow - not that you needed to know all that. I am sure some were thinking about it. Anyway, I will write my review soon.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense