Custom Search

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Review of Fireproof

Friday night I travelled two hours to see a preview of the newest movie from Sherwood Pictures - "Fireproof". This project is a really good, entertaining and thought-provoking movie. It is funny yet serious. It has action and drama. There is something for the guys and the girls. I had tears in my eyes on numerous occasions and the next minute I was laughing out loud. The unforeseen twists were an added delight and the imagery in the cross scene was really powerful. Everyone should see this movie!!! However, as much as I would love to see that happen, I can't help but think that most movie-goers will want to pass over this. It is blatantly evangelistic and uncompromisingly moral - two more good reasons for everyone to see it. And yet, without being asked to go, will people pay to go see it? I pray they will. If they do go, I think they will walk away entertained and encouraged. Below is a behind the scenes look at Fireproof. You can check out the trailer here. Please go and see this movie on September 26 and after . . . and take some people along. You will be glad you did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I plan on seeing Fireproof next weekend. I just got done watching the trailer at FlickOut.com. They have the trailer in awesome HD quality. Let's support this film!

Health in Amazon

Adsense