Custom Search

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Who Jesus Came For

If you check out the "Blogs I Frequent" portion on my blog, you may have seen this. If not, I thought this was really good. It is from Josh Griffin's blog www.morethandodgeball.com. This is so true.


by Rick Warren, from this week’s sermon:

In my study of Gospels, I made a list of the people Jesus came for:

Jesus came for the chewed up, crossed off, crying out

The dropped out, edged out, fizzled out, and freaked out

The have nots, the held back, hung over, and knocked around

He came for the left out, the loaded down, and looked over,

The locked up, led astray, laid off, and let down

The messed up and the mixed up

He came for the passed over, the picked on, put down, pinned down and pushed around

The ripped off, the run down and the run over

Jesus came for people who are screwed up and the shrugged off,

The shut in and shut out

The smashed up, the stacked against, and strung out

Our Savior came for the torn up, thrown away, and the turned off

Those who used up and walked over,

The washed out, the worn out, the wiped out, and the written off

He came for you. And me.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense