Custom Search

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Journey Begins

So we are on our way to Charlotte, NC. We hope to arrive around 1 AM.
Our van has no radio, which doesn't bother me but, others don't agree.
Therefore, we have rigged up two speakers plugged into a power
converter and a mac computer running on batteries. For the first time
in my ministry that I can remember, I am NOT sitting in the front of
the van. It is great and weird at the same time. I love the fact that
I don't have to drive and yet I don't feel like I am in control. In
all, I am glad that others are taking ownership of this aspect of
ministry. Check back often for more updates, etc.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Joel,
I'm so glad you all made it there safe and I'm praying that everyone is well and rested. What your doing there has to be so rewarding and I hope to be apart of it some year. Tell my girl I love her.
Kelly

Health in Amazon

Adsense