Custom Search

Monday, September 8, 2014

Reducing Update . . .

Here is an update on my "Reducing for Romania" weight loss . . . Since August 25 I have lost 8.6lbs!!  I am happy with that but I know the pounds will start to come off slower soon.  My goal is to have lost 15 pounds by October 1.  I know that isn't really aggressive, but I want to have an achievable goal as well.  Tomorrow I get my quarterly blood work done.  And, even though I know two and a half weeks won't make a big difference, I am hoping for a good report when we get the results next week!  I also hope the doctor notices my weight loss as well!!!

As far as pledges are concerned, since the last post, I have GAINED (bad word when you are losing
weight but good for this cause) over $16 per pound for a total of $21.33 per pound lost!  My goal is to at least raise enough for one person's flight to be covered for the trip.  Jana just purchased tickets this morning.  The price of a ticket is $1350.  As it is right now I have $183.43.  If I loose 30 pounds I would need have $45 per pound in pledges to pay for one ticket. The end date will be December 15.  If you would like to pledge to this cause, you could email me at rmyuth@gmail.com.

Thanks for your prayers for this endeavor!  This should be good for me AND helpful to our team as well.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense