Custom Search

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Peanut Butter and Jimmy Hoffa!

So today my sister and her husband needed to use my van to sign the final papers to adopt Isaac. My van was better to take because they had 7 people going along. Anyway . . . I had to take a few minutes to clean out the contents in my van. The picture below shows some of what I took out of the vehicle!?! I am not sure, but I think I might get better gas mileage this way? I am definitely not a clean freak! In all I found four coats, a football, peanut butter, a lot of change, three pairs of shorts, assorted socks, a dish towel, clean folded sheets, at least five t-shirts and other shirts, and a lot more. Some people were pretty sure Jimmy Hoffa was in there somewhere?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Joel! Next time my parents get on me about cleaning out my car I'll show them this picture...Ha, ha! Just kiddin'. Hope you're having a good day. See you Sunday!
Kayla :)

Health in Amazon

Adsense