Custom Search

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sun-Drop Golden Cola and Christmas Cookies

I was invited to help make Christmas cookies at a friend's house not too long ago. While there I noticed her collection of soda bottles. This one was particularly interesting to me since I had never heard of Sun-Drop Golden Cola before. I loved the slogan at the bottom of the bottle: "Refreshing As a Cup of Coffee." So, I snapped a picture of it and after very little research, I found out it is still being made in Pulaski, Tennessee and elsewhere. According to the Sun-Drop Bottling Co. website, they also now make diet Sun- Drop and even caffeine free Sun Drop. Here is an excerpt from their website

Sun-Drop Bottling Co., Inc. was founded in 1947 by Buford White as Nesbitt Spur Bottling Company. In 1961, the charter of the corporation was amended to change the name to Sun-Drop Bottling Co., Inc. reflecting the fact that brand Sun-Drop had become the main product of the company by this time. Today that is still the case with Sun-Drop representing more than 75% of the total beverage sales. The company is the third largest distributor by case volume of Sun-Drop beverages in the United States.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author everyoneelsebutjoel.blogspot.com !
I think, that you are not right. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Health in Amazon

Adsense