Custom Search

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Big Football Night.

Tonight is a big night for football! The 7th & 8th grade football team I help coach plays their first game . . . and it is under the lights at Selinsgrove! We did okay at our scrimmage and I am hoping we got better because I am sure Selinsgrove will be out to knock us off - of course, isn't that the idea? We are hoping for big things from some of these kids and we will need it against a good program.

It is also the beginning of the NFL season! Tonight at 7 PM the Giants and the Redskins will play the first game of the year. Hopefully I will get home in time to watch the end of the game. I don't really care who wins the game. I just love to watch football. However, despite what some might say, I don't HAVE to watch it. But I do like it.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense