Custom Search

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fireproof, Again!

I saw the movie Fireproof again last night, this time with my fience, Jana and my mother and my niece. I was especially interested in what my mother would say. She has been to only a handful of movies at the theater and mostly has something critical about each one due to lanquage, sexual inuendo, etc. She was horrified at the movie "Gone With the Wind" for one word . . . which I won't reveal (as if you didn't already know). Anyway, she really enjoyed this movie and I think she might even go again. If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor and go. It has something for everyone.

I also recieved an email from the producers saying that on Friday night, Fireproof was the third largest grossing movies - with only showing in 839 theaters. It beat out 5 movies who were showing in 2500 theaters or more. Will Fireproof be number 3 at the end of the weekend? Possibly not. But, what a testamony to the movie industry!

For those of you who have seen it, please pray about who might need to see this movie! Take them. Buy the tickets and the popcorn! You never know what God has in store.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense