Custom Search

Friday, September 12, 2008

Get Your Tickets for Fireproof!


I just have to remind you about the movie "Fireproof" that is coming to 800 theaters nationwide on Friday, September 26. I got to see this movie at a preview in Maryland and really want you to consider, no, find the time, NO, make the time to go during the first weekend it is released. I laughed and, without sounding too sappy, I cried while watching Fireproof. Take your wife, husband and/or a bunch of friends to see this film. We want the powers that be to know that good films don't have to be raunchy to make money. I am even going to take my mother - and she NEVER goes to movies!

1 comment:

janalynn said...

Hey you should put a link to our show or podcast on Sunday since we will be featuring an interview with the leading lady.

Health in Amazon

Adsense