Custom Search

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

All 50 States, 90 Countries and a Way to Win!

Soon after I started this blog I began to follow how long it would take until I got at least on visitor from every state in the Union. After weeks of watching, I kind of lost interest. This morning I couldn't sleep and found out that sometime in April of this year I had had a visitor from every state AND the District of Columbia. If you don't count D.C., I had 50 states in December of 2007. Just thought you should know.


By the way, there have been visitors on my blog from 90 different countries since I started. Obviously, the U.S. had the most visitors but who do you think was second. I will put up a poll for you to vote and then tell you next week. The countries to vote on will be Canada, Hungary, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Go to the right and vote as soon as it appears. After you vote, leave a comment on this post. A winner will be selected from the correct answers and they will recieve a $10 iTunes gift card or, for those who live close to me, $10 Cruiser's Cafe gift card. Have fun.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming it was Hungary because of your trip, but I voted for the UK.

Anonymous said...

Boy, this was tough, knowing how "famous" you are around the world! :) But, I guessed Hungary based on your trips there! Lori :)

Anonymous said...

i guessed hungary because of your trip and wonder if canda is really a country???

Unknown said...

Since you have gone on two missions trips to Hungary, I am going to have to go with that!

Unknown said...

I vote Hungary too. I am so curious how you know who visits your blog?!?! It is pretty cool that you know these things!!

Anonymous said...

I said Hungary although it seems too obvious and I know you are TRICKY ! But I'd like $10 to Cruisers if I win.

Anonymous said...

I guess all of them then I have to win. Can I wirte back several times or does this one monster guess count! Come on show me the Cruiser Money! On a side note I guess Spain.

janalynn said...

why should I even vote - i am not allowed to win.

Anonymous said...

I guessed "Canda" because of Vonna's comment and because Hungary is too easy. And I'll take the $10 gift care, cause I eat at Cruiser's when I work!!!

Anonymous said...

I guessed "Canda" because of Vonna's comment and because Hungary is too easy. And I'll take the $10 gift care, cause I eat at Cruiser's when I work!!!

Joel Snyder said...

"Anonymous said...
I guess all of them then I have to win. Can I wirte back several times or does this one monster guess count! Come on show me the Cruiser Money! On a side note I guess Spain."

November 5, 2008 3:30 PM


If you are going to comment to win, I need your name?

Anonymous said...

I voted Hungary for the same reason the others did. And yes you like to be tricky, but I think you are too busy lately to be too tricky! Andrea

Anonymous said...

I voted for Hungary. I got on your blog while in Hungary more than I do in the U.S. ...sorry Joel.

Anonymous said...

I voted for Hungary. I got on your blog more times while I was in Hungary than I have while in the U.S....sorry Joel.

Anonymous said...

I voted for the UK

Janel

Anonymous said...

i voted hungary. hollar.

Health in Amazon

Adsense