Custom Search

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And the Winner Is . . .

Twenty-three people voted on which country had the most visits since the inception of my blog. Obviously, most of the people either knew me or read "A Bunch of Stuff" because most knew that I had been in Hungary. However, there were only two people who voted for the correct answer and only one who commented about voting for the correct answer. That one person didn't sign their name! So, I don't have any idea who I should give the prize. I guess I will keep the money and offer double for the next contest. . . and who knows when that will be. Thanks for voting. Now for the answer. I was just as surprised as anyone that the most visitors from a country other than the U.S. was. . . SPAIN! I don't know who lives in Spain or why they frequent the blog, but here is the analyitcs:

1. United States 12,080
2. Spain 252
3. Canada 197
4. United Kingdom 136
5. Hungary 64

Look for more contests soon!

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense