Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Doing What God Gifted Me To Do


I am looking forward to spending time with the youth tonight! The youth leaders will be taking a bigger part of the night and I will get to spend more time directly with kids. We have changed the room around this year with tables with crayons, etc. for the kids to doodle when they come in. (The picture here is one of the creations from one of the tables.) Usually, I am thinking about a lot of other things and don't get to spend much time with kids. Well, tonight, I get to do what I think God made me to do - socialize! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a butterfly; social butterfly that is... and God has certainly given you that gift. I'm glad that you were able to use it tonight. Hope you had fun! I miss youth group days so much. Wish I had some Wednesday nights off so I could stop in once in a while. 3-11 kinda kills that. But old people need butterflies too.

Health in Amazon

Adsense