Custom Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who Needs a Rhythm Section?

This past Sunday at church our praise band was missing the guitar player. However, the one song they wanted to play really needed the guitar. So, the drummer played the guitar AND the drums - at the same time! It was great! Well, the video below gave me an idea . . . just bring in a tractor. It starts a bit slow, but I think it is an interesting way to use a tractor. The farmers are always looking for ways to make a little extra, maybe they could rent out some of their equipment for a rhythm section.



Thanks to Jeff for the find. Here is the link he sent me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed the music on Sunday. You guys are doing a great job. If you ever need some help...let me know.

Health in Amazon

Adsense