Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

Different But Better

I am spending the weekend with my wife at "Weekend To Remember" in Hershey. I am looking forward to to this conference/time away with my bride. But, going away isn't as easy since I am married as when I was single. With my marriage I inherited a dog and a cat who need to be taken care of. So, someone has to come to the house to stay there. Last night, finally, we found someone willing to stay at the house and take care of the animals. :) However, NOW we have to make sure the house is clean before we leave. While I am not opposed to all of this, it is quite different from three months ago (before marriage). When I was single, I just packed and left. I didn't worry how the house looked or if the bed even HAD sheets on, let alone clean sheets with the bed made! The dishes didn't need washed or put away. The bathroom didn't need to have an extra cleaning and the garbage didn't need taken out. It was just easier before I got married. But, even though it is a bit different, I wouldn't change my life the way it is right now for anything!

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense