Custom Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

I Made It! NYMC!

I just (or should I say finally) arrived in my room at the National Youth Ministry Conference in Columbus, OH! My wife is an affinity group leader during the conference and I get to enjoy the benefits of this as I spend the weekend in a free room in a very nice hotel! The trip here was great. I got to spend 6 hours with Aaron, Justin and Jon. I am looking forward to this conference and hope to get some fresh ideas, gain new friends, strengthen friendships and be renewed. I also want to see the guys that came along get an even greater passion for ministry to youth in Central PA. Check out the blog as I will post as often as I can about what is happening here at NYMC. My wife, Jana, will also be posting here.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense