Custom Search

Monday, March 16, 2009

Musical Season

Jana and I went to two different high school musical productions over the weekend. We saw the "Thoroughly Modern Millie" and the "Once Upon a Mattress". Both were very enjoyable. I love this time of year, when the schools put on their productions. For the most part, they are fairly well done, and an inexpensive night out. This week I will be involved at a local production, running sound for the "Sound of Music" on Friday and Saturday night. Later in the year, some of my youth group kids are involved at another school production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". I hope to possibly get to a few more.

2 comments:

janalynn said...

It was Thoroughly Modern Millie that was saw - but it was amazing I thought!

Joel Snyder said...

I changed it my dear. Thanks for the correction.

Health in Amazon

Adsense