Custom Search

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Winning The Segway Olympics at NYMC

On Friday night our group from RMC got picked to play the "Segway Olypics" at the NYMC. We all learned to ride the segways before the program and then Aaron, Jana, Jon and Justin got to ride them again during the game in which they filled their mouths with water, rode to me, and spit the water in a container. . . which was on MY head!! We played against Spencer Sweeting's church. The conference people had no way of knowing but we all knew each other, which made it even more fun! The best part was. . . we WON!

Below is the opening video and some pics of the game!







My team doing what they do best!

Above: Jon


Above: Justin



Above: My Great Wife, Jana


Above: Aaron


Me after we had won the game!!



1 comment:

Sandy Sieber said...

Hey Jeol. It's Ben Sieber. I've made a new blog, Again... Sooo hopefully I'll stick with this one.

I cannot believe you guys did this. Nor can I believe you one!

Health in Amazon

Adsense