Custom Search

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Quick Post During a Technology Time Out

I have been blogging from my iphone about the Nation Youth Ministry Conference but just noticed that some aren't going through! :( The conference has been great so far. Having five of us from the church is great and we even won a "segway" contest on Friday night! I will have some pictures for you when I get the camera from Jana. Speaking of Jana, she has been doing great with her affinity Group. I don't know for sure, but it looks like it is one of the bigger groups here. I hope they all check out her blog and website.

The guys and I have been able to spend time together hearing what we have learned and brainstorming some of the concepts and ideas the we and others have had. We also found this great place to eat across the street. They have the BEST wings! I will tell you more later.

I have a few minutes to post here as the "tech" workshop I was going to go to this afternoon was slowed due to a "Technical" problem. It isn't good when you are going to talk about Internet applications and the Internet goes down!

Check back soon for more.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense