Custom Search

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Camp Barrow Fun

As a wedding present, Jana and I received a really nice fire pit for use in the back yard. We have used it on several occasions and hope to continue its use. This particular pit was a bit more expensive than the Wal-Mart ones I have seen since and we probably wouldn't have spent quite that much for a fire pit if we had to buy it ourselves. However, we really do appreciate it.

Well, the other night we were invited to our friends to roast marshmallows, etc. It was then that I realized that a fire is a fire, no matter the pit.


You don't need to have a fancy pit to make a fire. And you can have as much fun with a wheelbarrow for a fire pit as a real pit. Some have said the wheelbarrow pit is a bit "redneckish", but I just think it works.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

makes me wish I lived in Richfield!!

Health in Amazon

Adsense