Custom Search

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camp . . . Sunday

It's "Tenish" and I need to be in bed. I am so tired but I wanted to let you know about Church Camp 2009 Sunday. We have over 90 kids who have, so far, been super. Our theme is "CSI, The Bible" and all the cabins have names of kids mystery book series'. Rachel did a GREAT job of getting all the details done for the week which makes it easy for me to do what I do best - encourage and make people comfortable. Justin arranged for most of the staff people and will be doing a lot of the leadership things. The team from Smith Corners Church did a good job of introducing the theme and Ben Hoover's campfire talk was good, especially for the amount of time he had to prepare. Everyone did their job and things seem to be going relatively smoothly. Thank you, Jesus, for giving everyone different gifts and thanks to all the staff for using their gift. Look for pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense